PreschoolPreschool children must be 3- or 4-years-old by September 1st of the current school year. In addition, your child must be toilet trained prior to enrollment.
Our 3-year-old classes have a ratio of one teacher to every eight students. We provide both two- and three-day options for preschool enrollment:
- Two days per week (Tues/Thu) from 9am - 12pm: $200/month*
- Three days per week (Mon/Wed/Fri) from 9am - 12pm: $250/month*
- Two days per week (Tues/Thu) from 9am - 12pm: $250/month*
VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten)
We are also proud to offer free VPK to 4-year-olds living in the Charlotte, DeSoto and Sarasota County areas. Enrollment options for 4-year-olds are:
- 5 days per week: 9am - 12pm
- 3 days per week (Tue/Wed/Thu): 9am - 2pm
Like our preschool, our Kindergarten quality exceeds the standards. We are a traditional** (aka: "old school") Kindergarten! Children must be 5 years old by September 1st of the current school year. There is a ratio of one teacher to every twelve students.
For children who just may not be quite ready for Kindergarten, we have a Transitional Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten: Five days a week (Mon - Fri) from 8:45am - 2:15pm: $525/month*
- Transitional Kindergarten: Five mornings a week (Mon - Fri) from 8:45am - 12:15pm: $315/month*
Please note: Your child must be fully registered before beginning our programs. Please contact us for registration requirements.
*Prices are subject to change. Tuition is based on an annual rate, with the option to pay in 10 monthly installments. Please call for details.
** Traditional in the sense that teaching is more hands-on, age-appropriate, active learning, with less "in your seat" time.