PreschoolPreschool children must be 3- or 4-years-old by September 1st of the current school year. In addition, your child must be toilet trained prior to enrollment. Our 3-year-old classes have a ratio of one teacher to every eight students. We provide both two- and three-day options for preschool enrollment:
- Two days per week (Tues/Thu) from 9am - 12pm: $200/month*
- Three days per week (Mon/Wed/Fri) from 9am - 12pm: $250/month*
- Two days per week (Tues/Thu) from 8:45am - 11:45am: $250/month*
VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten)
We are also proud to offer free VPK to 4-year-olds living in the Charlotte, DeSoto and Sarasota County Areas. Enrollment options for 4-year-olds are:
- 5 days per week: 9am - 12pm
- 3 days per week (Mon/Wed/Fri): 9am - 2pm
- 3 days per week (Tue/Wed/Thu): 9am - 2pm
For several years we were asked to provide kindergarten...we finally did it last year! We can't be more excited about it! Like our preschool, our Kindergarten quality exceeds the standards. We are a traditional** (aka: "old school") Kindergarten! Children must be 5 by September 1st of the current school year. There is a ratio of one teacher to every twelve students.
For the 2017-2018 school year, we introduced Transitional Kindergarten for (younger 5-year-old) children who just may not be quite ready for Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten: Five days a week (Mon - Fri) from 8:45am - 2:15pm: $525/month*
- Transitional Kindergarten: Three days a week (Tue, Wed, Thur) from 8:45am - 2:15pm: $315/month*
Please note: Your child must be fully registered before beginning our programs. Please contact us for registration requirements.
*Prices are subject to change. Tuition is based on an annual rate, with the option to pay in 10 monthly installments. Please call for details.
** Traditional in the sense that teaching is more hands-on, age-appropriate, active learning, with less "in your seat" time.